We are currently seeking Unarmed and Armed Patrol Security Officer candidates. California Metro Patrol is growing; we are hiring qualified Unarmed and Armed Patrol officers to help us provide excellent security services to our clients.
CMP is hiring qualified candidates with previous experience in the security industry. California Metro Patrol offers part-time and full-time with competitive benefits. At California Metro Patrol, our common goal is to provide the highest possible level of security and safety to our clients.
Minimal Candidate Qualifications
- Patrol officers with previous armed security experience
- Patrol officers who have previous unarmed security experience
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
- Current valid driver’s license
- Current valid security guard certification
- Current valid certification for firearms, if applying for Armed position
- Current valid certification for other equipment such as batons
- Legally-owned service firearm
- Ability to use current radio, reporting, and response technologies
- Knowledge of radio codes, patrol procedures
Our employees come from every where, many from law enforcement and fire departments, but all contributing their skills, expertise and perspectives. We deliver the Marked Difference in bringing protection to homes, residential living spaces, workplaces, commercial entities, and especially the neighborhoods and community we live in.
The California Metro Patrol Marked Difference
We offer a unique approach to our security services called, The Marked Difference. Through trusted partnerships with established security alarm system and monitoring providers, we increase client safety and reduce alarm response times. Our partners provide the security systems, hardware and installation; California Metro Patrol provides the alarm and monitoring response, as well as round-the-clock random patrol services, property walk-throughs and other services to keep our clients safe and secure. Our customers receive an extremely comprehensive approach to their security with California Metro Patrol.
If You’re Qualified, Apply Today.
When applying for the Armed position, we require that you own your service firearm by the time of your hire date and provide valid certification.
California Metro Patrol’s core community is the City of Pasadena; we are expanding into the San Gabriel region. Whether you’re starting a new armed security career or taking the next step in your security job, if you’re qualified to apply with California Metro Patrol, start here:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach a cover letter and introduce yourself; let us know why you’re interested in California Metrol Patrol’s security service
- Provide a list of your current, valid certifications – guard card, firearm permit and certification, etc.
- Attach your current resumé
To learn more and view our hiring announcements visit the California Metro Patrol Careers page.